I have been Tagged ! I've seen this before, but this is my first time. Now I have to reveal 7 things about myself, which could be hard as I have already revealed so much and want to give you things you haven't already heard about.
Well here are the rules:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
So, I was tagged by a dear friend who I admire and respect - Amanda at http://pomomama.blogspot.com/ Please check out the cool things she does in her spare time while raising a cute kid !
Seven Facts :
1) As seen in the above photo, I wasn't always Blonde. I started turning gray at 25 and brown just didn't cover it well, so by the age of 30 I started dying it Blonde. It gets lighter every year - even though I am using the SAME COLOR ! :P
2) Also as referenced by the above photo, I was once a friend's Maid of Honor for her wedding. I hated it ! It was a stressful job and I had no idea what the protocols were. I had written a poem and she asked if she could have a friend set it to music and then have me sing it at the wedding. At the last minute, she confessed to me that she told her husband-to-be that SHE wrote it ! OOPS ! So it was very awkward as this was announced at the wedding :P We have since drifted apart.
3) I have a Pituitary Tumor. It's nothing really, now that I am on medication for it. But it explains a lot about the years between age 16 and 37, when I was basically in menopause because of it :P
4) Once in college I dressed up as a Drunken Clown and went out with my friends to a bar. I made a production by throwing some change on the floor and going through all kinds of stunts to pick it up. Patrons of the bar started throwing their change down for me to pick up. I made enough money to drink for free that night :>)
5) I was big into Karate in my 20's I went to New Orleans for a National AAU Karate Championship and ended up placing 2nd in Sparring in the brown belt division ! I was days away from testing for my Black Belt when I went into Nursing School and got buried in course work for that. I never went back to it after I started nursing full time.
6) I love Mountains and Rivers and Whitewater ! I have Kayaked many New England rivers and also the Ottawa in Canada. The Ottawa is BIG, raging Whitewater and I was really nervous, but lived through it :D
7) I HATE wearing shoes :P
Now to TAG 7 friends - weeeeeeeeeee !
1) Amanda at http://beadnfiberbabe.blogspot.com/ She makes Jewelry, knits wonderful socks and tiny sweaters and is responsible for introducing me to Blythes :D
2) Amber at http://trollflings.blogspot.com/ She is a truly inspiring Mommy of 5 by day and a master clay artist by night, chugging away on our mutual addiction - COFFEE !
3) Ouissi at http://memoryisart.blogspot.com/ She is as sweet as her nickname " Cupcake " and has a great eye for color and texture. She creates beautiful three dimensional cards.
4) Nico at http://nicoletirona.blogspot.com/ She is a driven, outspoken and honest girl who has a flair for style and a thriving jewelry business.
5) Simone at http://www.blog.simonewalsh.com/ My friends and I love and respect her so much, we call her "god" :D She is very smart, independent and creative. She makes beautiful things out of metal.
6) Andy at http://www.andymathis.blogspot.com/ A fun, smart and handsome fellow who helps animals and paints !
7) Starry at http://starrydesigns.blogspot.com/ Just one of the sweetest Jewelry makers on the web !
Boy, that was hard to pick JUST 7 people !!! There are a few people I would have loved to include, but I know their lives are too hectic right now to participate and I didn't want to put more pressure on them :P
Writing this has made me realize I need to update my " friend's link " list !!!
Bye for now ! Off to TAG the above peeps ~ :D