September 21, 2007

Adjusting my Sails


You know, it’s not the end of the world to me that I am not able to post in the Etsy forums anymore …but people need to look around and see the bigger picture here.
Some friends and even anonymous people have really put things into perspective for me, and I don’t see this as such a bad thing for me personally anymore.
I am a fairly new internet user and surely made many mistakes that newbies make. One of them was thinking I could only sell my wares on Etsy because I don’t have the skills to build a website.
Well, my friends can help me through that process, and I found them on Etsy - so I am now seeing this as an evolutionary step …
Thanks to the actions of Etsy Admins, I no longer feel I have to go in the direction of the wind … I can learn how to adjust my sails.

No comments: