September 22, 2007

Blue Skys - Smoothe Sailing


It took a little fancy steering, but I managed to get through the choppy waters and now I am full steam ahead. As a friendly bloke once said to me..... FRIGATE !

Moving forward, the only decision left for me to make is " What to do with my Mintd shop " ?

I have moved my inventory off Etsy and I am going to slowly add my best " Jewelry for the masses " beaded pieces in between my more refined Sterling Silver and gemstone pieces. I had hoped to keep them separate for the sake of branding, but for now they will have to learn to live side by side in peace ;>)

Ahhhhhh, it is sooooooo quiet and peaceful out here in the ocean . I don't know why I was so afraid to take this voyage. Just a few clouds left in the sky, but not a one of them ominous.
I think I'll adjust my sails and head for the Land Down Under !

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

as always, miss zilla...well said...and those are the prettiest, most tranquil earrings EVAH!