October 31, 2007

BEE VERY AFRAID !

Some days my job is VERY stressfull. Today was a crazy day, we had a heavy load and we worked hard, but it was also EXTREMELY FUN !

Every year on Halloween we bring in cookies and candy and snacks for our patients to munch on while in the waiting room, and MOST of us dress up. In years past I have been a kayaker, a pumpkin, a skunk, a witch, etc etc ... Some of our fellas have dressed up as pregnant ladies, sexy Maids and even a PINK Ballarina, complete with pink shoes, lace and Tutu !

This year I had a few ideas I was toying with, but finally decided to dress up as Bee Zee !

I made a video this morning while my make-up was still fresh .....




My wings were a bit unruly and I had to take care not to poke anyone with them, but I got through the day without smudging my make-up too badly. But oh the itchy face ! We had a few patients who came in dressed up and even two babies - one was in a pumpkin suit and the other was in a Santa suit. Every time I walked by the older baby, she made an " OH! " face, like this {:O I think I scared the poor child.

Oh, and I must add, horizontal stripes just do NOT flatter my figure, but it was worth all the fun !

5 comments:

msbelle said...

You're a cute bee! It's nice to hear the voice behind the face we've seen all this time. Quite melodic!

bencandance said...

BZ buzzes busily. :)


Cool costume! Looked like lots of fun.

eclipse said...

haha I love it! and you can STING people every time you have to stick them with a needle.

potatobird said...

BEE zed, you are adorable and you wear horizontal stripes very well!

Anonymous said...

Hey, I just now checked my etsy mail. Yes, I hadn't signed in there in forever. Life just took over I guess. What happened? You left?